I am curious to know whether most people prefer cats or dogs. Which are smarter? Which are easier to take care of? Which are better to keep around?

Tags: cat, dog, question

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a cat person, i have 4 cats.

I have always considered myself a cat person because the strays always show up at my door.I had 2 indoor cats for 17 years and have been leaving food out for strays since I could remember. But recently I found and took in the most lovable rat terrier, he was with me all of 3 days until I found his owner today and I have to say I really enjoyed his company.It makes me want to adopt a small dog if I can can convince my doctor and my landlord our family needs a helper dog because those are the only pets allowed at my apartment complex.BTW there should be a bill to prevent apartment complexes from turning down people with pets.

I completely agree on landlords stopping people from having pets. People with pets live longer. Also, many of our rescues have been due to people being forced to move - then moving into a place that doesn't allow pets. They are forced to leave their pets behind when they can't find new homes for them. Traumatic for all involved.

Agreed.

I like BOTH, but since I also have birds, I have been reluctant to have another cat.  May get another one some day is the right previously declawed, easy-going kitty comes along.

During my life I had both cats and dogs. I live in a home with a small back yard. If I had a dog I would like to have a big yard for. Them to run and play. I now have 4 cats. I work long hours. Cats are the best pets for me at this time.

RSS

Official website of the Pet Commando reality TV show with Louis Pollaro. Louis and his dog Yoshi rescue lost and abandoned pets.

Members

follow pet commando on:

Events

© 2014   Created by Madman Interactive.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service