Hey everyone! Our dog has gone missing. Her name is Sandy. She is a spayed shepherd, blue heeler mix. She has one blue eye and one brown eye and a funny crooked tail. She was last seen near Sears St and Tone St ( hwy 91) on Thursday the 19th. She has a pink collar on with her rabies tag on it. We have contacted the animal shelters in Denison and Sherman and also the vets in the area. We have posted flyers around town but still no luck. We have had her since she was 6 weeks old. If anyone sees her, please contact me! Thank you so much!

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

We'll share this with our community to help you find her

Good looking dog, I will help look for her when I can, there is another dog in your area that I am looking for also. Keep us posted if you get her back in the mean-time. I am sure she is fine, just a matter of finding her. The Herald Democrat will let you run a free ad in lost and found for three days, so you may want to try that as well. Being Sheperd/Heeler, she is resourceful with great survival instincts, that helps the chances tremendously.

Kathy: i just saw this on Facebook as a reply to this post: Posted by Angie Pennington Pickle From a friend: Saw one last nite in the 1500 block of Shepherd St. that resembled that one ... It was dark outside, but it's possible ...

I want to say thank you to everyone! We are still looking but we got a phone call today that said someone had hit a dog near our house. We don't know what happened to the dog but I will be contacting the city again tomorrow to see if they know. Hopefully it is not her. Thanks for all the help. This is really a great group!

I hope it was NOT your dog. Let us know if you are still searching for her.

Kathy, did you find your dog?

Kathy...just wondered if you found your dog....let us know..

RSS

Official website of the Pet Commando reality TV show with Louis Pollaro. Louis and his dog Yoshi rescue lost and abandoned pets.

Members

follow pet commando on:

Events

© 2014   Created by Madman Interactive.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service