This dog needs to find his family fast! He is a very sweet male dog found wandering the streets near the corner of Lockhart and Beldon in Sherman, near Fairview School. He is mixed brown, white, blonde. About 10 pounds or less, short legs, He has an underbite and was wearing a color. He seems to have been lost for a few months. Maybe about 3 years old.
This dog was covered with fleas so has been given a flea bath. He is housebroken and gets along with cats and other dogs very well. He seems to be a people-dog and someone is probably missing him and has already given up looking for him by now. Please share this with everyone you know so we can reunite him with his family. Sorry we do not yet have a photo available.
For information please call Jack at 903-892-8995

Tags: blonde, brown, denison, dog, found, fur, lost, sherman, shih tzu, texas, More…white

Views: 226

Replies to This Discussion

!OMG! Please! I am in desperate need of more information about this pup! I've been searching so very long for my beloved baby boy! It would be an absolute miracle if this happened to be him. But all of the details you've given match him precisely! Please respond with a picture and/or more information. I have endless photos to compare to. I will send you some if necessary.                                                                       Sincerely,                                                                                                                                              Sonny Smiles

Sonny, Please call Jack at 903-892-8995 about this dog if you haven't already. Please let us know if he is yours! That would be terrific!

there is also an add in the paper,someone is looking for a shih-Tzu male tri colored missing near Wharton street in Sherman.has bad allergies.the number says 903-771-9244.this might be it.

This little guy found his family, his name turned out to be Shadow, and was very happy to get back home with his family. Sonny, this little dog had a black mask around his eyes, it is hard to tell because he was so matted in the picture, but after grooming it was seen....Patti, can you get a pic of the one missing? We would be happy to post details here and on our facebook pages in hopes of finding him

RSS

Official website of the Pet Commando reality TV show with Louis Pollaro. Louis and his dog Yoshi rescue lost and abandoned pets.

Members

follow pet commando on:

Events

© 2014   Created by Madman Interactive.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service